Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for today
The uncertainties revolving around the rise of cryptocurrencies globally have spooked almost every centralized financial institution. Top-notch tech enthusiasts and some of the most influential people in the world are investing in cryptos and innovating different ways through which they can utilize the full potential of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, being the top and the most-trusted cryptocurrency in the market has swung across all investor and critic doubts, by taking the crypto market to new highs. But now, the market has fallen, along with major digital currencies suffering from price dives. Investors are keeping a very close eye on the coin movements. In this article, we have listed the top cryptocurrency prices for February 22, 2022.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$36,743.42 (down by 6.12%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$2,531.95 (down by 7.17%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (up by 0.00%)
- BNB (BNB): US$355.86 (down by 8.76%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$0.9995 (down by 0.08%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.682 (down by 14.12%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$0.8308 (down by 15.18%)
- Solana (SOL): US$82.33 (down by 12.97%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$49.53 (down by 2.90%)
- Binance USD (BUSD): US$0.9992 (down by 0.17%)
According to coinmarketcap, the global crypto market cap is standing at US$1.65T, indicating a decrease of 7.11% over the last day.