Japanese Souffle Cheesecake Recipe
Want a light and fluffy cheesecake recipe? This is the one for you. This dessert is simple to prepare and delicious to eat.
- 4.5 ounces of white chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 4.5 ounces of unsalted cream cheese
4. Once the chocolate is fully melted, put the bowl to the side and let it cool.
5. Use the electric mixer to fully whisk the egg whites together until peaks begin to form. When the egg whites have been whipped enough, they should have the consistency of meringue, and you should be able to flip the bowl upside down and have the egg whites stick to the bowl. Then put the bowl to the side.
6. Mix the chocolate until it’s smooth and add the entire cream cheese mixture. Fold in the ingredients until they are completed mixed together. Next add the egg yolk together into the mixture until it’s completely smooth and has a more orange color.
7. Add one-third of the egg whites meringue into the cream cheese mixture, stirring slowly so all of the ingredients are blended together evenly. Once that is finished, add another third of the egg white meringue into the mixture, stirring it together evenly. Finally, add the last third of the meringue into the bowl and again stir everything together evenly.
8. Pour the batter into a greased cake pan and shake out the bubbles in the batter. Then put the pan on a baking sheet and pour some hot water around it. Then place the baking sheet in the oven.
9. Bake the cake for 15 minutes at 340 degrees. Without opening the oven, change the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave the cake in the oven for another 15 minutes. Let the cake cool on a wire rack and then serve.