Asparagus Fries Recipe
Want a healthier version of french fries? Try asparagus fries! These fires are a healthy way to indulge and get your vegetables at the same time. The panko breadcrumbs are a good alternative to a crunchy texture.
These fries are not super greasy and the ingredients can be doubled to feed more people. This is an excellent dish for a dinner party or a nice appetizer. These asparagus fries are simple and easy to make and the ingredients are regular pantry items as well. The total preparation and baking time is less than half an hour and the serving of food is very generous.
- 1 cup Panko
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
6. Then place the asparagus in a single line on the baking sheet. Do not stack the asparagus. Then place the asparagus in the oven and bake for around 12 minutes. The asparagus should be slightly golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve the asparagus immediately.