Wreath Cheeseball Holiday Recipe
Now that the holidays are here, it’s time to have some friends over and throw a party! Every party needs an appetizer, and the wreath cheeseball is an excellent and tasty choice.
- 2 cups shredded firm cheese
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pickled piquante peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
1. Take a 6-inch Bundt pan and line it with a layer of plastic wrap. Then set it aside.
2. In a large bowl, add the shredded cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cream cheese, and black pepper. Then blend everything together in a food processor until it has a smooth consistency.
3. Put the mix back into the large bowl and then carefully fold in the about three-quarters of the pickled peppers.
4. Use a spoon to carefully fill the Bundt pan with the cheese mixture. Make sure the cheese gets in all the nooks of the pan, leaving an even layer of cheese around the pan, so that the wreath will keep its shape.
5. Cover the exposed side of the Bundt pan with plastic wrap and then place the pan in the refrigerator to chill. Keep the pan in the fridge for a minimum of one hour and try to consume the cheeseball within three days for premium freshness.
6. Remove the Bundt pan from the refrigerator and remove the plastic wrap on the top. Then flip the pan over to release the cheeseball from the pan and onto a serving platter. Sprinkle the parsley, chives, and the rest of the peppers over the top of the cheeseball, to completely cover the cheese and give the wreath shape its green color.
7. The cheeseball is now ready to be put out on a table and served!